Totally Random Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
photo by ChefLee
- Ready In:
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips or 2 cups white chocolate, chocolate chips
- 24 pretzels (You can use the ones that look like sticks to if you wish)
- 1 cup of any topping you like such as candy sprinkles, coconut, crushed peacons, etc
- Melt you Chocolate chips in the microwave or chocolate melter for as long as it takes to make the chocolate smooth and easy to use.
- Then using a fork put the pretzel on the fork and dip has much as you feel necessary. (If your using a stick like pretzel you can just hold it and dip if you like).
- Before chocolate cools sprinkle on your sprinkles,coconut,crushed peacons,etc.
- Put in fridge for about 10mins to harden.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Fun idea!! I used white Ghirardelli chocolate chips and big salted pretzel rods. Had fun with Valentine's decorations but this could be done for every holiday, I love it!! Love the flavor of sweet and salty together and with a crunch!! White chocolate is pretty testy sometimes when melting and it seized on me, I think because of the big chunks of salt from the pretzels or I might have gotten some steam in it from keeping the heat on while dipping and decorating....If this happens to you, just add about a teaspoon of tasteless oil like canola and it should smooth back out for you and melt down again. I used a box with "X" holes cut into it to harden my chocolate in the fridge. It worked out great!! Thanks for posting a great and easy idea to make fun treats for any holiday!!!!
I just finish making these, I just used regular pretzels and only dipped them half way. As a result, I had some melted chocolate left-over. Rest assured it did not go to waste, because I had just finished cutting up a pineapple and proceeded to dip it into the chocolate and enjoyed, until the chocolate seized up lol. Wonderful Simple recipe! I will make this again.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm very Crafty and Luv to try new recipes! I also Luv to sew,knit and I also like to do things like make my own website but it's not quite done yet :) I'm a total Eragon nerd and proud of it lol! Even though I'm only 13 I luv to try and make new things! Oh ya and thanks amyzoe and chef lee for the review I'm glad u liked the chocolate dipped pretzels! Also it would be great if u could take a pic, the more the merrier!!! My b-day was just the other day and i got a camera so when it gets here you can expect alot more pictures on the recipes :)