Recipe by True Texas
My sister got this recipe from a recipe exchange at her work. I haven't tried, but she said it's great.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 8 ounces instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, 1 stick margarine 1/2 cup to 1 cup chopped pecans and pat into bottom of 13 x 9 pan. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and carton Cool Whip(save some for topping). Spread evenly over crust.
- Mix 1 large box instant chocolate pudding (or two small) with 3 cups milk on low speed for a few minutes and then let it sit for about 5 minutes until thick.
- Spread over cream cheese. Top with remaining Cool Whip and sprinkle with more pecans if desired.