Recipe by puppitypup
I saw this on Wolfgang Puck's show. They are long chocolate curls, shaped like cigarettes. They make for a dramatic presentation!
- 8 ounces good quality dark chocolate
- 1 chocolate cake, frosted
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler over water.
- Spread out on cutting board so that it's about 1" thick and in a rectangular shape.
- When chocolate as cooled enough to stiffen but not harden, cut crosswise at a 45 degree angle in very thin slices with a chef knife.
- Let harden, then place on top of cake in a tepee shape.