Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Original recipe from Chef.com
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup milk, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips (divided)
- Preheat oven to temperature 375°F
- Butter a 12-muffin pan and set aside.
- Mix the first 6 ingredients (flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, baking soda) in a bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the milk, butter, egg and vanilla, thoroughly.
- Form a well in the center of dry ingredients mixture.
- Slowly add the milk and egg mixture into the dry ingredients, stirring to combine until well mixed.
- Add half of the white chocolate chips into the mixture and stir to mix.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin pan.
- Sprinkle the tops with the remaining white chocolate chips.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until tester comes out clean when inserted in center.
- Cool muffins in pan on a wire rack, for about 5 minutes before taking them out.