1/1 Photo of Chocolate Crunch Brownies
I found this recipe in Country Women magazine. I had to make cookies for a church picnic, and everyone raved over these. i did sift the flour with the cocoa when i made these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar; add eggs.
- 2Stir in cocoa, flour, vanilla, and salt.
- 3Spread into a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking pan.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until brownies test done.
- 6Spread marshmallow creme over cooled brownies.
- 7In a small saucepan, melt peanut butter and chocolate chips over low heat, stirring constantly.
- 8Remove from heat; stir in the cereal.
- 9Spread over marshmallow layer.
- 10Chill before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Crunch Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.5
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 37.0 mg
- Sodium 132.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 3.5 g