Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is great for a last minute treat! It has a fudge-like bottom and a chocolate topping.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Cream together the first 3 ingredients.
- Stir in flour and walnuts, and mix well.
- Pat into ungreased 9x13 pan.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or til lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Let stand 5 minutes and spread as an icing.
- Cut into squares when cooled.