Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a favorite with my family at Thanksgiving or Christmas. My brothers can eat one each. This is from the Jello pudding box. If you use sugar free pudding, nonfat milk and sugar free, fat free non-dairy whipped topping this can be pretty low cal and still taste delicious.
- 1 1⁄3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces packaged instant chocolate fudge pudding
- 1 2⁄3 cups cold nonfat milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container non-dairy whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350.
- For crust mix together graham cracker crumbs and sugar thoroughly, then add melted butter and mix until combined.
- Press firmly into a 9" pie plate and bake for 7 minutes.
- Chill crust in the refrigerator before filling.
- Put milk in large bowl.
- Beat in pudding mix and ½ tub of whipped topping with a wire whisk.
- Spoon into 9-inch graham cracker crumb crust.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over top.
- May be served immediately or refrigerate.