- 1 (8 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1⁄4 cup semisweet chocolate piece
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup finely crushed gingersnaps
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F In small saucepan, combine cranberry sauce and chocolate. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until melted.
- In medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, crushed gingersnaps, granulated sugar and flour. Stir in melted butter. Press onto bottom and 1 1/2 inches up side of 8-inch springform pan.
- In large bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; beat on low speed just until combined. Set aside 3/4 cup of the mixture.
- Spread remaining cream cheese mixture in crust-lined pan. Spread with cranberry mixture. Top with reserved cream cheese mixture. Gently swirl narrow metal spatula through layers to marble.
- Place sprinform pan in shallow baking pan. Bake about 45 minutes or until center appears nearly set when gently shaken.
- Cool on wire rack for 15 minutes. Loosen crust; cool for 30 minutes. Remove side of pan; cool cheesecake.
- Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours.