3 hrs 10 mins
This recipe is from the www.crisco.com website. The picture on the website is beautiful.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1MELT chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl on MEDIUM (50% power) for 2 minutes; stir until smooth. Combine with brown sugar, oil and vanilla in medium bowl. Mix well.
- 2ADD eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Cover and refrigerate about 3 hours.*
- 3HEAT oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- 4PLACE powdered sugar in shallow dish or large resealable food storage bag. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in powdered sugar or add to bag and shake to coat.
- 5PLACE about 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes, or until almost no indentation remains when touched lightly. Cool on wire rack.
- 6TIP* Chilling the dough before baking is an important step to ensure the crackled finish.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Crackles
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.1
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 11.7 mg
- Sodium 33.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g