These are good and very easy to make.
Make and share this Chocolate Covered Raisins in the Microwave recipe from Food.com.
- Put milk chocolate chips and white chocolate in microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high 1 minute and stir.
- Microwave another 45 seconds and stir until smooth. (all microwaves vary so you may have to microwave yours a bit more).
- Add raisins and stir. You can also add more raisin or sometimes I add peanuts too.
- Drop on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper.
- Cool and serve.