Recipe by Steve_G
Like we need another excuse to buy Oreos.....
Top Review by Julie F
Delicious! Only thing I might do differently next time would be to increase the recipe by 1/4 or 1/3. The crumbs were a little big and I was lazy about getting it spread evenly over the pie plate and had a few thin spots. Made for a Turtle Cheesecake Pie. YUM!
- 16 Oreo cookies, with filling,broken into rough pieces (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
Directions See How It's Made
- Place rack to middle position and pre heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place cookies in large zip-lock plastic bag and crush with rolling pin.
- (Or use food processor) Transfer crumbs to medium bowl, drizzle with butter, and mix with fingers until well combined Pour crumbs into 9-inch Pyrex pie plate.
- Press crumbs evenly onto bottom and up sides of pie plate.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes to firm crumbs, Bake until crumbs are set, about 10 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.