Mrs. Rowe's Chocolate Cookie Crust
- Ready In:
1 pie crust
- 2 cups crushed chocolate cookie crumbs (use plain cookies without filling or icing)
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Combine crumbs and butter; mix well.
- Firmly and evenly press mixture into a 9" or 10" pie plate.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the crust darkens to a deeper (almost black) brown color.
- Cool on a wire rack for at least 30 minutes before filling.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I used to be very active here, recent site changes have made that impossible. So sad that Scripps eliminated our forums and alienated both the hosts and participants.</p>