Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a surprisingly easy, no-bake pie recipe! 8)
- 1 deep dish pie shell
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 sliced bananas
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- additional shredded coconut, toasted
- Bake the pie crust as needed and let it cool.
- In medium microwavable bowl, heat chocolate, 1 tablespoon milk and butter on high for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes.
- Stir every 30 seconds until chocolate has completely melted.
- Spread evenly in pie crust.
- Arrange the banana slices over the chocolate.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups milk into large bowl. Add pudding mix; beat with wire whisk 2 minutes.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups coconut.
- Spoon mixture over banana.
- Spread whipped topping over and sprinkle with the toasted coconut.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
Supreme! I think I used a bit more than 2 ounces if chocolateâ€¦ canâ€™t have to much chocolate! I used banana cream pudding/pie mix instead of vanilla. Next time Iâ€™ll add an extra banana or two. Thanks for sharing this tasty pie recipe!