This is a surprisingly easy, no-bake pie recipe! 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 deep dish pie shell
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 sliced bananas
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- additional shredded coconut, toasted
- 1Bake the pie crust as needed and let it cool.
- 2In medium microwavable bowl, heat chocolate, 1 tablespoon milk and butter on high for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes.
- 3Stir every 30 seconds until chocolate has completely melted.
- 4Spread evenly in pie crust.
- 5Arrange the banana slices over the chocolate.
- 6Pour 1 1/2 cups milk into large bowl. Add pudding mix; beat with wire whisk 2 minutes.
- 7Stir in 1 1/2 cups coconut.
- 8Spoon mixture over banana.
- 9Spread whipped topping over and sprinkle with the toasted coconut.
- 10Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Coconut Banana Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2918.3
- Calories from Fat 1582
- Total Fat 175.8 g
- Saturated Fat 116.7 g
- Cholesterol 83.9 mg
- Sodium 2923.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 335.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.0 g
- Sugars 213.0 g
- Protein 33.4 g