Recipe by blazeko
From a cake mix! Use paper liners instead of greasing pan or else cupcakes will stick to pan.
Top Review by C U.
This was really good. My kids loved it! I used a white cake mix instead of chocolate. I did not have chocolate milk so, I used regular milk and two heaping tablespoons of chocolate hot fudge (ice cream topping). Also noted that it took about 26 minutes to cook...a little longer than stated in the recipe.
- 1 (18 ounce) packagebetty crocker supermoist fudge cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate milk
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 2⁄3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips or 1 2⁄3 cups semisweet chocolate chunks
- powdered sugar, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°. Line 24 medium muffin cups, 2 1/2 x 1 1/4 inches, with paper baking cups.
- Beat cake mix, milk, butter, sour cream and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute, scraping bowl constantly.
- Toss flour and chocolate in medium bowl; fold into batter.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 17 to 21 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve warm or cool. Store tightly covered at room temperature.