Prep 3 hrs 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
I have no idea where I got this one...
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- In a mixer with a paddle, combine all ingredients except chocolate. When well mixed, switch to dough hook. Knead 8-10 minutes.
- Allow to rise in a warm place until doubled in volume.
- Punch dough down and knead in chocolate by hand. Grease a 1 qt casserole dish and place dough inside. Allow to rise until it doubles again.
- Place casserole in a preheated 350F oven for 35-40 min, or until the bottom is hollow when tapped.