Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are delicious, chewy chocolate cookies with dark chocolate chips. Easy to make - so make them with the kids this afternoon.
- 1 1⁄4 cups butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a Bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, cream the butter and the sugar. Add the eggs one at a time. Add the vanilla.
- Add half of the flour mixture to the butter mixture and fold inches.
- Add 1/2 the chocolate chips and fold inches.
- Add the remaining flour mixture and fold in.
- Add the remaining chocolate chips and fold inches.
- Roll into small balls and bake on a baking tray for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool a little before enjoying them with a big glass of milk.