Ultimate Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
photo by Jackie B.
- Ready In:
- 4 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided (two 12-oz . pkgs.)
- 2 2⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees.
- MELT 2 cups morsels in small, heavy-duty saucepan over low heat; stir until smooth. Remove from heat.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in melted chocolate. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in remaining morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE for 8 to 9 minutes or until cookies are puffed. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Let it sit for about 15 minutes to cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These really did turn out delicous...I did use splenda for the granulated sugar and reduced the brown sugar to 2/3 C-I also only used 1 cup of PB chips to stir in at the end. I expected the 2 cups of melted chips in the dough would really help to sweeten the cookie and I was correct because these treats really came out just lovely! Thanks so much for posting...will be making these again.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Becky. I love Taz and I love cooking very much. I dont have a premium mebership any more. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/adopted_1_1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting"><img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/beartag_1_1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting"><img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/untitled.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting"><img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/200_artistrichardneuman-art-prints_.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">