Recipe by Hydra
This is my own variation on the chocolate chip cookie and is a great crowd and kid pleaser! The cookies come out soft and chewy, and the snickers add the best twist possible, in my opinion! Use snickers minis, fun sized or king sized... just be sure slice them thin!
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup Snickers candy bars, bar (very thinly sliced)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Combine butter, eggs, white sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large bowl until mixed well.
- Gradually add in flour mixture and once blended well, stir in chocolate chips and snickers slices.
- Drop by a rounded tablespoon (heaping rounded tablespoons will give you about 30 larger cookies) onto baking sheets (greased or un-greased, your preference).
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for a couple minutes then remove to wire racks to cool completely.