Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
This recipe came in our apartment's monthly flyer. I haven't tried it yet but I'm anxious to. It sounds great :]
- 9 inches deep dish pie shells
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- Preheat the oven to 325.
- Beat the eggs in a large mixer bowl until foamy.
- Beat in the flour, sugar and brown sugar.
- Beat in the softened butter and morsels.
- Spoon into the pie shell.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes.
- Cool and serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
This a a wonderful pie. It comes out like a very gooey chocolate chip cookie. It is great served warm, but still good served cold. Ice cream or whipped cream go very nicely with this. It's very easy to whip up; I followed the recipe exactly.