Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Pie
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep dish pie pastry
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup Nestle semi-sweet chocolate chip
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (or your preference)
- Preheat oven to 325*.
- Beat eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy.
- Beat in flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
- Beat in butter.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Spoon into pie shell.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until knife inserted half way between outside edge and center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Join The Conversation