Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Swirl Cookies
- 118.29 ml Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening or 1 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 118.29 ml Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 118.29 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 1 large egg
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour, plus 1 tbsps
- 3.69 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml chocolate chips, divided
- 78.07 ml chocolate chips
- 4.92 ml Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening or 4.92 ml Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- BEAT shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar and sugar in large bowl at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Add egg and vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat into shortening mixture at low speed until smooth.
- DIVIDE dough in half. Stir 1/3 cup chocolate chips into one half. Melt 1/3 cup chocolate chips. Stir melted chocolate and remaining 1/3 cup chocolate chips into other half of dough. Press together 1 teaspoon of each dough to form 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet. Transfer to wire rack. Cool completely.
- For Drizzle: MELT 1/3 cup chocolate chips with 1 teaspoon shortening over very low heat. Drizzle from end of spoon back and forth over cooled cookies.