Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
The same familiar sugar crackle, crispy-chewy peanut butter cookie sealed with a kiss; the only things different here are the shape and delightful addition of mini chocolate chips. Serve with cold milk.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 35 Hershey chocolate kisses
- Heat oven to 350*F. Line a 13x9" baking pan with parchment papaer, leaving a 1" overhang; set aside.
- Combine the butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar in a large bowl; blend with an electric mixer on medium speed, scraping sides of bowl down often, until creamy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla; blend well.
- Reduce mixer speed to low; add the flour, baking powder, and baking soda, mixing just until combined. Gently stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pat the dough into the prepared pan; sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 20-22 minutes or until golden brown; cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Immediately press evenly spaced kisses into the warm bars; cool completely.
- Cut into bars, cutting evenly between the kisses.