1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Marzipan Cake
1 hr 5 mins
A yummy chocolate loaf with marzipan chunks and chocolate chips!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2Grease and flour a 20 x 11 cm (8" x 4") loaf pan and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- 3Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 4Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 5Sift in flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder, fold in the batter.
- 6Mix chopped marzipan and chocolate chips in a bowl; set aside about 4 tablespoons and fold the rest into the cake batter mixture.
- 7Pour batter into the prepared pan, level the top and sprinkle the reserved marzipan and chocolate chips on top.
- 8Bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes, or until risen and firm. Cool in the pan for a few minutes before turning out to a wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Marzipan Cake
Serving Size: 1 (582 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2320.6
- Calories from Fat 1066
- Total Fat 118.5 g
- Saturated Fat 70.8 g
- Cholesterol 617.7 mg
- Sodium 2718.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 300.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.9 g
- Sugars 169.5 g
- Protein 34.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: