Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Brownie Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- With a hand mixer, cream brown sugar and Crisco together in a large bowl, then add milk, vanilla and egg and blend again. Add flour and salt and blend until just mixed together. Divide cookie dough in half and set aside 2nd half.
- In a second bowl mix all cream cheese filling ingredients until smooth.
- Spread 1st half of cookie dough on the bottom of greased 13 X 9 pan. It will help if your hands are wet, otherwise the dough will stick to your fingers.
- Pour the cream cheese filling over the cookie dough.
- Top the filling with remaining dough by creating dabs if dough (or little pancakes of dough). Once again it will help if your fingers are wet.
- Bake at 350 F for about 50-60 minutes, or until cake tester comes out clean.
- Cut into bite sized pieces - it's very rich!