1 hr 15 mins
Raquel Grinnell's Note:
From Just a Pinch.com by Ania Rebeil. Posted for safekeeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2With a hand mixer, cream brown sugar and Crisco together in a large bowl, then add milk, vanilla and egg and blend again. Add flour and salt and blend until just mixed together. Divide cookie dough in half and set aside 2nd half.
- 3In a second bowl mix all cream cheese filling ingredients until smooth.
- 4Spread 1st half of cookie dough on the bottom of greased 13 X 9 pan. It will help if your hands are wet, otherwise the dough will stick to your fingers.
- 5Pour the cream cheese filling over the cookie dough.
- 6Top the filling with remaining dough by creating dabs if dough (or little pancakes of dough). Once again it will help if your fingers are wet.
- 7Bake at 350 F for about 50-60 minutes, or until cake tester comes out clean.
- 8Cut into bite sized pieces - it's very rich!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Brownie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.1
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 14.0 mg
- Sodium 90.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: