Prep 7 mins
Cook 12 mins
Very versatile, you can play around with the flavours, add smarties, nuts, plain chocolate chips, white chips and they all turn out just fine.
- Pre heat oven to 180c.
- Weigh butter and sugar and beat together until creamy
- Beat in golden syrup.
- mix in half the flour
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Mix in remaining flour
- Work dough together with your hands then divide into 14 balls.
- Place well apart on baking sheet – don’t flatten *.
- Cook for 12 minutes
- Cool on the tray first then on a wire rack.
- plain chocolate chip and orange zest.
- white chocolate chip and raspberries.
- chocolate chips and nuts.
- * At this stage you canopen freeze them, then cook from frozen for 14 minutes.
Finally a choco chip cookie recipe that works!!! Very yummy to :-) I used wholemeal flour instead, they came out perfect! definitely my new goto recipe :-) now to find the perfect brownie recipe and I will be one happy bunny :-) Thank you for sharing x
Perfectly yummy! Added chopped roasted hazelnuts and doubled up the recipe. Oh, and added some cocoa powder too! Great recipe and will certainly make these again!
Goodness these are so good, I made mine with dark chocolate chips & orange zest as Tulip-Fairy suggested. They were so nice and just so easy to make. Tulip I am using this for my choc chip cookie recipe from now on. Thank you for a great recipe.