Recipe by Tulip-Fairy
Very versatile, you can play around with the flavours, add smarties, nuts, plain chocolate chips, white chips and they all turn out just fine.
Top Review by SweetySammy88
Finally a choco chip cookie recipe that works!!! Very yummy to :-) I used wholemeal flour instead, they came out perfect! definitely my new goto recipe :-) now to find the perfect brownie recipe and I will be one happy bunny :-) Thank you for sharing x
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat oven to 180c.
- Weigh butter and sugar and beat together until creamy
- Beat in golden syrup.
- mix in half the flour
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Mix in remaining flour
- Work dough together with your hands then divide into 14 balls.
- Place well apart on baking sheet – don’t flatten *.
- Cook for 12 minutes
- Cool on the tray first then on a wire rack.
- plain chocolate chip and orange zest.
- white chocolate chip and raspberries.
- chocolate chips and nuts.
- * At this stage you canopen freeze them, then cook from frozen for 14 minutes.