1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Copycat recipe from Olive Garden.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease the bottom and sides of a 10 inch spring form pan.
- 2Combine the margarine with the chocolate cookie crumbs.
- 3Press onto the bottom and sides of the pan.
- 4Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and flour until blended.
- 5Add vanilla and sour cream and mix just until blended.
- 6Pour half of batter into prepared crust.
- 7Gently stir cookie dough and chocolate chips into remaining batter. Pour into pan.
- 8Bake in 325 degree oven for 1 hour.
- 9Turn the oven off and prop the door open several inches.
- 10Allow cake to remain in the oven 30 minutes.
- 11Refrigerate cheesecake.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 833.3
- Calories from Fat 508
- Total Fat 56.4 g
- Saturated Fat 29.9 g
- Cholesterol 204.2 mg
- Sodium 520.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 13.0 g