Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Copycat recipe from Olive Garden.
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 1⁄2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 2 lbs cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 lb) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, rolled into 1 inch balls
- 2 ounces mini chocolate chips
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 10 inch spring form pan.
- Combine the margarine with the chocolate cookie crumbs.
- Press onto the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and flour until blended.
- Add vanilla and sour cream and mix just until blended.
- Pour half of batter into prepared crust.
- Gently stir cookie dough and chocolate chips into remaining batter. Pour into pan.
- Bake in 325 degree oven for 1 hour.
- Turn the oven off and prop the door open several inches.
- Allow cake to remain in the oven 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate cheesecake.