Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Copycat recipe from Olive Garden.
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 10 inch spring form pan.
- Combine the margarine with the chocolate cookie crumbs.
- Press onto the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and flour until blended.
- Add vanilla and sour cream and mix just until blended.
- Pour half of batter into prepared crust.
- Gently stir cookie dough and chocolate chips into remaining batter. Pour into pan.
- Bake in 325 degree oven for 1 hour.
- Turn the oven off and prop the door open several inches.
- Allow cake to remain in the oven 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate cheesecake.