Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
On those days when you have a craving for chocolate chip cookies but are short on time... just make these bars and you'll have the best of both worlds!
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
- 1 -2 cup Dove dark chocolate miniature, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325. Spray 8 in baking sheet with nonstick spray; set aside. Cream butter and sugar. Stir in egg, vanilla and almond until smooth.
- Sift together flour and baking soda; stir into wet mixture. Blend in rolled oats and chopped chocolate.
- Bake 15 minutes; cool on wire rack.