Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crusts
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Filling: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. With mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in Eagle Brand Milk until smooth. Add egg and vanila; mix well.
- Toss chocolate chips with flour; stir into cream cheese mixture. Pour into crust.
- Bake 35 minutes or until center springs back when lightly touched. Cool and top with glaze. Serve chilled. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
- Chocolate Glaze: In a small saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips and whipping cream; cook and stir until thickened and smooth. Immediately spread over cheesecake.