Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely crushed Oreo cookies (about 18 cookies, including centers)
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 3 (8 ounce) packagessoftened cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1 teaspoon flour
- Preheat oven to 300* Combine cookie crumbs and butter; pat firmly on bottom of 9 inch spring-form pan.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add milk; beat until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- In small bowl toss together 1/2 cup chips with flour to coat, stir into cheese mixture.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle remaining chips over top.
- Bake 1 hour or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- Cool to room temperature; chill.
- Remove side of pan.