Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Breakfast Bumpy Cakes
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Bumpy Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups milk
- 6 eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip, plus more for topping
- syrup (maple, chocolate, caramel, etc.)
- confectioners' sugar
- whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Melt butter in the bottom of a 9- x 13-inch pan in the oven, or in individual ramekins set on top of a baking sheet. Combine the milk, eggs, flour, salt, and sugar in a blender, food processor or mixer until fully incorporated. Fold in the chocolate chips. Pour the batter into the hot buttered pan(s), making sure the chocolate chips are evenly spread (they will sink to the bottom). Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until high bumps appear and the top is lightly browned.
- To serve from the 9- x 13-inch pan, cut into individual rectangle servings. Serve immediately with a sprinkling of additional mini chocolate chips and optional toppings.