For those of you who love rum and raisins this is a nice dessert for you this recipe was out of a food recipe magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 23 cm flan tin with plastic wrap hanging over edges.
- 2Melt chocolate in saucepan over boiling water/ you can do this in a microwave.
- 3Spread 2/3 of melted chocolate over base and sides of tin.
- 4reserve remaining chocolate.
- 5Refrigerate case until set.
- 6Place raisins and rum in bowl stand for 20 minute.
- 7sprinkle gelatine over water, dissolve over hot water.
- 8beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy.
- 9fold in softly beaten cream (300ml) and gelatine mixture.
- 10divide in 2.
- 11fold raisin mixture into one portion.
- 12fold reserved chocolate into other portion.
- 13spoon raisin and chocolate mixture alternately into case.
- 14refrigerate until set.
- 15remove cheesecake from plastic and tin pipe cream on top sprinkle with cocoa.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cheesecake Flan
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.3
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.6 g
- Saturated Fat 22.8 g
- Cholesterol 88.2 mg
- Sodium 82.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 6.0 g