1/1 Photo of Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies for Dummies
So simple, so easy, so delicious, and you would be a dummy not to make these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Prepare the brownie mix according to the directions on the box.
- 3If there are directions for cakelike brownies (as opposed to ooey gooey brownies) go for that one.
- 4Fold the white chocolate chips into the batter.
- 5Spread into a greased 9 x 9 inch pan.
- 6Using an electic mixer, beat the cream cheese, egg, sugar and lemon juice for 1 minute, or until smooth.
- 7Spread the cheese mixture over the brownie mixture.
- 8Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick poked in the middle comes out clean.
- 9Cool for 5 minutes, then cut into 9 pieces.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies for Dummies
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 491.2
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 45.3 mg
- Sodium 330.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 7.0 g