Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Chocolate and coffee is such a wonderful combination! From Taste of Home's "Cooking for 2" premiere issue. I'll be trying this one very soon. Cooling time not included in prep time.
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 2⁄3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup baking cocoa
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dissolve coffee in hot water in a saucepan and add the milk, cocoa and butter.
- Cook and stir over medium-low heat 'til blended.
- Remove from heat, transfer to a large bowl and cool completely.
- In a small mixing bowl beat whipping cream and cinnamon 'til stiff peaks form. Fold 1/4 of the whipped cream mixture into the cocoa mixture, then fold in the rest of the whipped cream mixture.
- Spoon into dessert dishes and top with additional whipped cream if desired.
OOPS!! I forgot to cool completely! So, when the whipped cream *melted*, I let it cool, made more whipped cream, folded that in & voila!! YUUMMMMMM!!