Chocolate and coffee is such a wonderful combination! From Taste of Home's "Cooking for 2" premiere issue. I'll be trying this one very soon. Cooling time not included in prep time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve coffee in hot water in a saucepan and add the milk, cocoa and butter.
- 2Cook and stir over medium-low heat 'til blended.
- 3Remove from heat, transfer to a large bowl and cool completely.
- 4In a small mixing bowl beat whipping cream and cinnamon 'til stiff peaks form. Fold 1/4 of the whipped cream mixture into the cocoa mixture, then fold in the rest of the whipped cream mixture.
- 5Spoon into dessert dishes and top with additional whipped cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cappuccino Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 844.1
- Calories from Fat 566
- Total Fat 62.9 g
- Saturated Fat 39.3 g
- Cholesterol 220.4 mg
- Sodium 238.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 55.8 g
- Protein 12.9 g