- Ready In:
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream
- ground cinnamon, garnish
- Freeze a metal or glass mixing bowl and beaters for about 10 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, add water and sprinkle gelatin over top.
- Let stand for 1 minutes.
- Cook on medium heat for about 1 minute or until gelatin dissolves.
- Add espresso powder, stirring constantly until espresso powder dissolves.
- Remove gelatin mixture from heat.
- In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and espresso mixture; stir until well blended.
- Remove mixing bowl and beaters from freezer.
- In chilled bowl, beat whipping cream untilshiff peaks form.
- Fold into espresso mixture.
- Spoon into cups; cover and chill.
- Serve with whip cream and sprinkle of cinnamon on top.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation