Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
leighs recipe from barfly cafe, whangarei, nz
- 300 g softened butter
- 2 cups caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain flour
- 1 cup cocoa
- 1 cup dark chocolate, melts
- preheat oven 190 c non fan.
- cream butter and sugar till pale and thick.
- add eggs one at a time, beating constantly.
- add vanilla, fold in seived flour and cooa.
- lastly add choc melts.
- spread into a lined 30cm x 30cm tray.
- bake 20 - 30 mins till just firm - don't over-cook.