Prep 15 mins
Cook 17 mins
Make and share this Chocolate and Peanut Butter Chunk Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the first three ingredients.
- In a large bowl, mix the next six ingredients until evenly distributed.
- Slowly incorporate the ingredients from the small bowl into the large bowl.
- Add chocolate and peanut butter chips and stir well.
- Spoon 12 balls of dough onto two ungreased cookie sheets and bake for 17 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Look at the ingredients...how could these not be five star??? These are *pumped up* cookies too - almost five inches in diameter. Mine cooked in 15 minutes. Thanks for a great recipe!