1/1 Photo of Chocolate and Peanut Butter Chunk Cookies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the first three ingredients.
- 3In a large bowl, mix the next six ingredients until evenly distributed.
- 4Slowly incorporate the ingredients from the small bowl into the large bowl.
- 5Add chocolate and peanut butter chips and stir well.
- 6Spoon 12 balls of dough onto two ungreased cookie sheets and bake for 17 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate and Peanut Butter Chunk Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.8
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 55.5 mg
- Sodium 290.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 4.8 g