Make and share this Chocolate and Peanut Butter Chunk Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the first three ingredients.
- In a large bowl, mix the next six ingredients until evenly distributed.
- Slowly incorporate the ingredients from the small bowl into the large bowl.
- Add chocolate and peanut butter chips and stir well.
- Spoon 12 balls of dough onto two ungreased cookie sheets and bake for 17 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.