Recipe by Miryam MS, RD
This chocolate bars are super easy and yummy to make. You can substitute the peanuts for any other nuts and also add dried fruit.
- 1.5 (18 ounce) bags dark chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups salted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a double boiler melt chocolate over medium heat.
- Remove chocolate from heat and pour salted peanuts.
- Mix thoroughly and spread chocolate mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the fridge or freezer for about 10 minutes, just until chocolate solidifies.
- Remove from refrigerator and cut into bite size peaces.
- Store on a air tight container. Enjoy!