Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
Enjoy this warm, fudgy peanut butter spread made with natural ingredients and sprinkled with sea salt on toast for breakfast or as a snack. YUMMY! It tastes like Nutella but is made with peanut butter instead of hazelnut butter and does not contain the unnecessary additives of soy lecithin and artificial flavor. :)
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter, creamy (I prefer natural)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt, finely ground
- 6 -8 slices bread, toasted
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, place peanut butter, honey and milk.
- Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir in cocoa powder until mixture is smooth.
- Spread onto toasted bread and sprinkle with sea salt.