Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These cookies are soft and delicious! You can also make cake out of this recipe, but that's for later.You will absolutely love them! they don't take long to make so their great for taking to pot lucks and parties. Those of you who are craving the chocolate flavor here you go! Chocolate Overload
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 6 tablespoons of melted margarine
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- Sift sugar, coco powder, all purpose flour, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Make three wells in the mix put the water in one, vinegar in another, and the melted margarine in the last.
- Preheat oven To 350°F for 5 minutes.
- Mix well then put drops about the size of a super ball on a large cookie sheet
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the cookies chek out done.