Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I tried some cheese cake reipes but didnt like how they came out, so i made up my own with a mix and match of what i found.
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese (any will do, even fat free, in the mix its all good!)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar or 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute, sugar sub. it actually taists the same but is better fo you
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, like coolwhip
- 1 9-inch Oreo cookie pie crust
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave until melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Set aside for cooling.
- in a blender, mix cream cheese, sugar, and butter until smooth.
- then blend in the melted chocolate.
- and then cool whip.
- dump it all into the crust crust and smooth down Cover and chill.
- once chilled, add topping of choise, cherry pie feeling, cool whip, chocolate ice cream topping, or my fav, hardening turtel ice cream topping.
- i hope you enjoy.