Recipe by Juenessa
Chocolate and raspberry make a great taste combination! These muffins are moist and delicious.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries in light syrup, thawed
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (6 ounce) container raspberry low-fat yogurt
- 1 3⁄4 cups semisweet chocolate chunks or 1 3⁄4 cups chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly coat eighteen to twenty 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray. Drain raspberries; discard syrup.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Make well in the center.
- Combine eggs, milk, oil and yogurt in medium bowl.
- Add egg mixture all at once to flour mixture.
- Stir just until moistened (batter should be lumpy).
- Fold in raspberries and chocolate chunks.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden and a wooden toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Remove muffins to wire rack to cool slightly; serve warm.