Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A healthy and low calorie dessert that is really easy to make!
- 3⁄4 cup dannon nonfat plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup jello instant sugar-free fat-free Jell-O chocolate fudge flavor pudding and pie filling (prepared with 1% milk)
- 1⁄2 cup kamut puffed cereal (kamut is a puffed wheat cereal made by arrowhead, no added salt or sugars)
- 1⁄2 ripe banana, sliced
- In a tall dessert cup, add Jello chocolate pudding.
- Next, add the plain yogurt.
- On top of the yogurt, add banana slices.
- Finally, sprinkle the puffed wheat cereal on top for a nice crunch to this wonderful creamy dessert.
- Dig in with a spoon through all four layers!