Recipe by Little Bee
This is my favorite Guac of all times! It is inhaled when I make it!
Top Review by Lydiahub
Same recipe that I have for guacamole, except yours was missing tomatoes, which I personally thinks adds more freshness to the flavor. Also, a hint that I use to keep the guacamole from turning brown, don't throw away the avocado pits.. Put them in the bottom of your container or bowl before you serve or store your guac.
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 large serrano chilies, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt