- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix (dry)
- 2 -3 teaspoons pureed chipotle chiles in adobo
Chipotle Ranch Sauce
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing (prepared)
- 1 teaspoon pureed chipotle chile in adobo
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- bacon, cooked
- 4 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine ground beef, 2-3 teaspoons pureed chipotles and dry ranch dressing mix.
- Shape into 4 patties and grill until desired doneness.
- For the chipotle ranch sauce, mix together 1/4 cup ranch dressing and 1 teaspoon pureed chipotles.
- Top with desired toppings and chipotle ranch sauce.