Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Add extra adobo sauce to this if you wish.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (or light)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream (or light)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, to taste
- 2 chilies (from a tin of Chipotle Chiles in Adobo Sauce)
- Remove 2 chiles from tin of chipotles in adobo sauce and finely chop; letting some adobo sauce cling to chiles is recommended.
- In a bowl, whisk together chiles with oregano, mayo and sour cream.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour; this lets flavours blend.
This mayo is terrific on top of a focaccia sandwich with smoked turkey breast!
Love this! We use this on fish tacos all the time.
I raise my can of chipotles in salute. Delicious!