Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another easy "from scratch" crowd pleaser. This one has a bit of a kick to it. You can start with half of the chipotle chilies and add more if you ain't feeding any sissies or "girley men".
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3 green onions, sliced thin, including the green tops
- 2 garlic cloves, minced fine
- 3 chipotle chiles in adobo, canned. Minced to a paste
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Add 1/2 tsp adobo sauce from canned chilies.
- Blend all ingredients and let refrigerate one hour. Will keep several days.
BF loved this dip, added extra habanero sauce to it though. I thought it was perfect the way it was! Thanks for a keeper Sam.