Recipe by carolinafan
This dip can be prepared and kept refrigerated up to five days before serving. Top with green onions just before serving.
Top Review by sprue
fantastic dip! i thought i had chipotles but discovered i didnt so i used jalepeno's and some smokey salt and chipotle powder.. and it was still great. i cant wait to try it with chipotles. very hot too wich is just what we like. great on cucumbers! i also threw in some feta cheese at the end to mix up. that was good too. thanks
- 3 -4 chipotle chiles in adobo
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- tortilla chips or raw vegetables
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree chilies and mayonnaise in blender or food processor.
- Add sour cream, cream cheese, lime juice and salt; process until combined.
- Transfer dip to serving dish; sprinkle with chopped green onions.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with chips or vegetables.