Recipe by Melvin'sWifey
It can't get anymore kid friendly than this. Super easy, super crunchy, and never any leftovers. I always have to make sure to take a couple off the cookie sheet before the kids get to them otherwise I never get any!!!
- 2 lbs chicken tenders, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups corn flakes (not frosted!)
- 2 cups potato chips (Lay's are best)
- 3 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Toss the chicken tenders and olive oil in a bowl until evenly coated.
- In a large ziploc bag, combine cornflakes and potato chips. Crunch by hand or with flat end of meat mallet. The finer the crunch, the better it will stick to the chicken.
- Add the onion flakes, pepper, salt, garlic powder and paprika and shake to mix.
- Add the chicken. Seal the bag and shake to completely coat.
- Line cookie sheet or baking pan with foil and spray with cooking spray generously. Dump coated chicken out of bag and onto foil. It's ok if there is loose coating dumped onto the pan.
- Bake at 375°F for 20-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Don't overbake if you want moist chicken!