Try this dish as a great accompaniment to roast pork.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Very finely shred the cabbage. Set aside.
- 2Finely chop the bacon and fry until pink in the oil.
- 3Add the finely diced ginger, garlic and onion. Fry until golden and the bacon is crispy.
- 4Add the butter. Then add the cabbage, sprinkle over the Chinese 5-spice and stir-fry for 5-6 mins until cooked.
- 5The cabbage should retain a crisp texture.
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Stir-Fried Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.8
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 53.7 mg
- Sodium 513.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese five spice powder